The State Purchasing Cooperative is a program of the Arizona Department of Administration, State Procurement Office, whereby members may participate in cooperative procurement opportunities through the use of designated Arizona State Contracts and related other services. Intergovernmental Procurement is authorized under Article 10 of the Arizona Procurement Code. Currently there are over 400 Members of the State Purchasing Cooperative.
State Purchasing Cooperative
- State Purchasing Cooperative - Members (rev 05-02-2013) (files: l )
Eligibility and Joining
Membership in the State Purchasing Cooperative is available to all Arizona political subdivisions including cities, counties, school districts, and special districts. Membership is also available to non-profit public procurement organizations, non-profit educational institutions, non-profit health institutions, as well as other State governments, the US Federal government and Tribal Nations.
To join the State Purchasing Cooperative, eligible entities need to download the Cooperative Purchasing Agreement form, fill it out and return it to the State Procurement Office. See form for mailing and e-mail information.
- Cooperative Purchasing Agreement (rev 11-2012) form (file: )
- Statewide Contracts -- Cooperative Members have access to hundreds of Statewide Contracts. Statewide Contracts are viewable online through the State’s eProcurement System, Procure AZ.
- Vendor Lists -- Cooperative Members also have access to the State’s Vendor List, available through ProcureAZ.
- Post Solicitations -- Cooperative Members also have access to ProcureAZ for the purpose of posting solicitations