ProcureAZ Application Basics
Below are a number of resources available to current and prospective system users regarding basic application functionality of the State's eProcurement system, ProcureAZ.
- Supported Web Browsers (file: )
- Quick Reference Guide - Frequently Asked Questions (file: )
- Quick Reference Guide – Advanced Search (file: )
- Quick Reference Guide – ProcureAZ Terminology & Concepts (file: )
- Quick Reference Guide – Standard Reports (file: )
- ProcureAZ Document Statuses (file: )
ProcureAZ Reference Guides
ProcureAZ Agency Technical Leads - (file )
State Agency Technical Leads have the role of calling or emailing the Help Desk if they cannot answer a question or fix the issue themselves.
ProcureAZ Agency Support and Escalation - (file )
ProcureAZ Agency User Request Forms (Organization Administration)
User Profile Creation/edit (excepting editing e-mail/password/phone number/name; all editable by user)
- ProcureAZ USER SETUP AND CHANGE FORM (file:)
Approval Path Creation/edit
- ProcureAZ APPROVAL SETUP AND CHANGE FORM (file: )
Agency Department/Location Creation/edit
- ProcureAZ LOCATION SETUP AND CHANGE FORM (file: )
Ship to/Bill to Address Creation/edit
- ProcureAZ SHIP-TO OR BILL-TO ADDRESS SETUP AND CHANGE FORM (file: )
ProcureAZ Help Desk Support
- Procure AZ Phone Support – (602) 542-7600. Staffed Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, voicemail available at other times.