ProcureAZ, the new State Procurement Office (SPO) eProcurement system, went live on September 1, 2009 with Phase I, which included the implementation of statewide solicitations and contracts. Phase II is currently underway, agency-specific contract and solicitations were rolled-out on July 1, 2010 for Group 1 agencies and on August 1, 2010 for Group 2 agencies.
ProcureAZ Highlights and Overview (file: )
ProcureAZ Reference Guides
ProcureAZ Agency User Request Forms
- ProcureAZ USER SETUP AND CHANGE FORM (file: )
- ProcureAZ APPROVAL SETUP AND CHANGE FORM (file: )
- ProcureAZ LOCATION SETUP AND CHANGE FORM (file: )
- ProcureAZ SHIP-TO OR BILL-TO ADDRESS SETUP AND CHANGE FORM (file: )
ProcureAZ Help Desk Support
- Procure AZ Phone Support – (602) 542-7600. Staffed Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, voicemail available at other times.